It sounds like you genuinely care and want to be of further assistance.
When you say it, perhaps you DO genuinely care and want to be of further assistance.
All that aside, there’s a fantastic way to make a courteous offer with the hopes the other person doesn’t take you up on it – and virtually guarantee they won’t DARE try it.
Consider these friendly-sounding phrases:
- Don’t hesitate to call if you have any further questions.
- Don’t hesitate to let me know how else I can help.
- Don’t hesitate to let me know whenever you’re in town.
Why are you telling people to hesitate?
Why don’t you want them to contact you?
It Shows Up Almost Every Day In The Small Things
- “Don’t open that door” – are you now tempted to peek inside? Curious what’s behind that door? Intrigued why someone doesn’t want you opening that door?
- “Don’t even dream of going outside” – this may bring on an increase in people going outside, just to show what they “can” and “cannot” do!
- “Don’t visualize a black cat crossing your path” – uh, what just showed up in your mind?
- “Don’t delay” – kinda gets you to stop and think about it first!
Let’s Take The Hesitation Out Of It (Like You Really Mean It)
Let’s fix the “don’t hesitate” offers, and get you saying it like you really mean it:
- I’m here to answer any questions you have.
- Happy to help in any way I can.
- Give me a call when you’re in town.
It’s the small things that make a big difference.
I think you’ll agree.
Let’s Team Up And Optimize Your Business